Digital Content Producer (Casual)Download PDF
About The Hopkins Group
The Hopkins Group is a boutique financial services company. We pride ourselves on offering all the services our clients might need in order to take control of their financial future, all in one place. We aim to provide our clients with a holistic financial service offering, in order to tailor a solution specific to their needs and circumstances.
About the role
The Hopkins Group (THG) is searching for a Digital Content Producer initially on a casual contract (2-3 days pw) to support in the development and creation of video content. You will be tasked with producing video for THG marketing campaigns, social media channels, blog posts, training/webinar courses, client testimonials, website media and more.
Videos produced will be for internal and external audiences and tie in the broader content strategy for numerous THG business units. The core requirement of this role is the production of video content; however, you will also be required to support in the development of articles for our fortnightly employee newsletter, social media posts and other communications from time to time.
The Digital Content Producer reports directly to the Marketing Manager (MM), and also has a close working relationship with the Marketing Coordinator (MC). We will work collaboratively to ensure creative briefs are met and solved, champion the business brand and help build and optimise THG’s digital assets.
Location and facilities
The role will be based in THG office at Level 23, 500 Collins Street, Melbourne with the occasional need to go outside the office for filming and event purposes.
You will have access to camera, lighting and audio equipment provided by THG. A laptop and desktop will also be assigned when you are on-site for editing and content management purposes.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Content Producer would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Film, edit and organise video projects until they meet the specifications of the brief and ensure they convey the intended message to the target audience.
- Create schedules and oversee pre to post video production.
- Prepare audio/visual equipment, hardware, software and troubleshoot any technical difficulties.
- Source music, graphics, stock footage and effects where needed.
- Attend events to capture footage for THG videos.
- Follow a brief provided by the MM and contribute towards the THG marketing plan.
- Upload and manage the final product as per the brief (YouTube, social media, website etc).
- Research new service providers and prepare quotes, as directed by the MM specifically pertaining to audio and video projects.
- Review and edit copy for eDMs, invitations and social media posts for senior management.
- Contribute on an ad hoc basis to the fortnightly internal eBulletin ‘From the Horse’s Mouth’.
- Provide content on an ad hoc basis for blog posts, social media schedule (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Comply with THG business systems and processes in regard to all marketing activities.
- Keep up to date and knowledgeable on topical property or financial matters which may be beneficial to required projects.
- Be an active and punctual member and contributor to training, team meetings and firm wide activity, including events which may be outside of normal working times.
- Build consistent content and comply with the THG style guide/visual identity, and encourage its use and compliance with other staff members throughout THG.
- Experience filming and editing numerous video projects (projects associated with study also acceptable).
- Design software experience (Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop essential).
- Creative, innovative and highly motivated with the ability to work effectively in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- An interest in new trends relating to digital/video content.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, film, media, journalism, communications or related field.
- Experience conducting employee interviews and/or filming client testimonials.
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator, or a strong desire to master them.
The Hopkins Group philosophies, goals and objectives
- A sound knowledge of THG philosophies, goals and objectives must be fully comprehended and adhered to when speaking with clients or creating any marketing collateral, including articles, documents and emails.
- A sound knowledge of the THG Communication Strategy, and the manner of how THG communicates to our audience, is essential.
For any queries, please contact Jon Archer, Marketing Manager on 1300 726 082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org