Property & Contracts CoordinatorDownload PDF
The Property and Contracts Coordinator (PCC) is responsible for the administration and coordination of all client property reservations and purchases, essentially being the information hub for internal and external property related parties.
The Property and Contracts Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Property Investment Adviser and will have a close working relationship with the Property Investment Advisors, Property Management, and other divisions of The Hopkins Group (THG).
The main responsibilities of the PCC include, but are not be limited to:
- Liaising with developers, vendors and real estate agents regarding variations to pricing, special offers, availability, stamp duty updates or pertinent changes and ensuring all relevant parties are informed
- Processing pre-purchase client agreements
- Preparing all Vendor Agreements and ensuring copies of all Agreements are kept up to date and filed correctly
- Coordinating payment of reservation and final deposits
- Ensuring Contracts of Sale for all properties are available with accurate particulars attached, ensuring all Contracts of Sale have been exchanged/executed correctly, and all related administration procedures have been accurately adhered to
- Coordinating all matters relating to the pre-settlement process, including but not limited to liaising with clients lawyers to confirm settlements, informing relevant internal staff, and coordinating pre-settlement discussions between clients and the relevant THG staff
- Liaising with THG advisers, clients, developers and builders regarding defects, and ensuring relevant action is taken to rectify them
- Attending to property related client enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Keeping up to date and accurate client and project records
- Ensuring data on THG’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system (Salesforce) is current and accurate
- Monitoring and sending project updates to clients on a quarterly basis
- Oversee and deliver on continuous improvement projects initiated by THG as they relate to the Property business
- Providing administration support to the Property team, and the wider THG when required
- Assist in coordinating site visits and property tours to proposed sites for relevant internal staff and intermediaries as required.
The Hopkins Group Philosophies, Goals and Objectives
- A sound knowledge of The Hopkins Group philosophies, goals and objectives must be fully comprehended and adhered to when speaking with clients or creating any marketing collateral, including articles, documents and emails.
- Comply with the THG Style Guide and Visual Identity, and ensure all documents being produced are produced in line with THG guidelines
- A sound knowledge of the THG Communication Strategy, and the manner of how THG communicates to our audience, is essential
- Have demonstrated experience as a Contract Coordinator in the property industry (property investment industry preferred)
- Be innovative and highly motivated, with the ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Have experience in management of a CRM (Salesforce highly favoured)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have exceptional administration skills
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Agents Rep Certificate
Please note, only shortlisted candidates who submit their CV with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, outlining your skills and experience, and detailing why you would be best suited to this position and our company will be contacted. Please attention your application to Durham Kenigsvalds.
Please apply here.
Recruitment Agencies: thank you for reading this ad, but please no enquiries this time!