Coppins Corner is a high quality built designer apartment which has so much to offer now vacant it’s ready for its next owner occupier or investor currently fully furnished and operating as a short stay property with last qtr earnings of $18,060; Sale is inclusive the furniture as inspected.
– Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Central main bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom
– Timber Flooring throughout
– Open plan living and meals area
– Stunning kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Video intercom system
– European laundry
– Secure car space
– Large balcony overlooking AAMI Park to the CBD of Melbourne
– Highest floor no one above you
– Purchase furnished with future bookings or simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle
**Embedded Network at this property
Also there is relaxation and gym facilities comprising sauna steam room spa and well appointed gymnasium. Also the roof top lounge and meals area has a stunning view to Melbournes CBD.
Cremorne is one of the inner-city’s most convenient locations to live, work and play. Bound by the Yarra River, Punt Road and Swan Street, Cremorne keeps good company with Richmond, East Melbourne and South Yarra as neighbours. Discover a riverside living, stroll to the Botanic Gardens, or explore the shops and cafes along Swan St. The Malt District calls the south-west pocket of this inner-city enclave home; just 5 minutes to the MCG and 3km to Melbourne’s CBD via train, tram, bike or car.
For Further details contact our Head of Property Brad Carlin-Smith 0466605522
Get the latest news and insights from The Hopkins Group, as it happens.