This property is available with benefits offered under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) with the opportunity to benefit from some substantial tax benefits.
Or Cancel the NRAS and simply enjoy living in this well-appointed apartment.
Designed by Hayball Architects for cutting edge urban lifestyle in the heart of Hawthorn,
this sophisticated, generous and well-appointed throughout one bedroom apartment with open plan living, central dual-access tiled bathroom, sleek kitchen, contemporary finishes and a private terrace which is set in the Atria development.
Highlighted by its stylish appointments and design features like:
• Generous bedroom with built in robes, with a study nook
• Designer kitchen with stone benches, ceramic cook top, full size dishwasher, glass splash back and ample cupboard space
• Fully tiled bathroom with hung vanity, bench mount basin and a rain shower
• A separate Euro Laundry
• Covered spacious private terrace for outdoor entertaining or dining
• Split-system reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Video intercom and 24-hr security video surveillance
• Secure underground parking bay, storage cage, communal bike storage with ample visitors parking
ATRIA offers spacious common area amenities. Conveniently located only moments to Glenferrie Road, Swinburne University campus and University of Melbourne’s Burnley Campus.
Only a short walk to Aquatic and Leisure Centre and local train and tram providing easy access to Melbourne’s CBD.
This unit will suit owner occupiers and investors alike, please don’t hesitate to contact Brad Carlin-Smith to arrange a private inspection 0466605522.
Get the latest news and insights from The Hopkins Group, as it happens.