Designed for cutting edge urban lifestyle in the heart of Hawthorn, this sophisticated, generous and well-appointed throughout one bedroom apartment with open plan living, tiled bathroom, sleek kitchen, contemporary finishes and quality appliances and a private terrace, is set on the top floor drawing plenty of natural light and is an ideal home or an investment portfolio inclusion.
Highlighted by its stylish appointments and design features like:
• Spacious full-of-light open lounge/living/dining area
• Generous restful bedroom with mirrored built in robes
• Sleek designer kitchen with stone benches, ceramic cooktop,
full size dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Study nook
• Quality floor coverings in lounge and bedroom
• Fully tiled bathroom, Euro Laundry
• Covered spacious private balcony
• Split-system reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• Video intercom and 24-hr security video surveillance
• Secure underground parking bay, storage cage,
This property offers a unique communal amenity with BBQ facilities and landscaped gardens to cater for entertaining or provide quiet solace to unwind.
Incredible location only moments to the bustling Glenferrie Road precinct, Burwood Road’s Swinburne University campus and University of Melbourne’s Burnley Campus. Only a short walk to Aquatic and Leisure Centre and local train and tram providing easy access to the MCG and the City only 6 km away, with an abundance of parks and Yarra River Reserves nearby.
Contact our Head of Property Sales Brad Carlin-Smith on 0466605522 for further enquiries
Get the latest news and insights from The Hopkins Group, as it happens.