Property Management:

Maintenance Requests

Home > Property Management > Maintenance Requests

Do you have a dripping tap? Is there a problem with the dishwasher?

From time to time, general wear and tear will have its affect on your rental home, and you may need to contact us to have minor repairs carried out. When that happens, all you need to do is complete this online form to request your property manager send an appropriate tradesperson out to rectify the issue.

Online Maintenance Request Form

Urgent Repairs

If you have an urgent repair that needs immediate attention, please contact your property manager directly. Please note urgent repairs as prescribed under the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 include:

  • burst water service
  • blocked or broken toilet system
  • serious roof leak
  • gas leak
  • dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • a serious fault in a lift or staircase

While it is very rare that you would not be able to contact your property manager to report urgent repairs, missed connections can happen during weekends, public holidays and the Christmas period.

If you have an issue that needs to be addressed urgently and you can’t get through to your property manager, you can arrange works without permission up to a value of $1,800.

Find out more about urgent repairs

Sign up and get the latest finance and property insights delivered to your inbox.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.