The Ins And Outs Of Estate Planning
5:30pm to 6:30pm
In this webinar, Senior Financial Planner Mark Wenzel and Head of Paraplanning Aaron Walshe will share the importance of having an estate plan. They will also cover all the ins and outs of Estate Planning, including why the process of an estate plan is different from a will.
- What is Estate Planning
- Estate Planning vs a Post office will?
- Financial assets that fall outside of a will
- Assets that do typically fall within a will
- Scenarios where a will often fails to meet an individual’s wishes
- Common misconceptions that we find in estate planning
- How a financial adviser can help with estate planning
- Key points that are important to discuss with an adviser
As usual, anyone attending this webinar live will be able to submit their questions via the Q+A and chatbox function and our speakers will endeavour to answer them throughout the session.
We look forward to seeing you tuned in to this session.
The Hopkins Group
Mark Wenzel is a Senior Financial Planner at The Hopkins Group and has worked as a financial adviser for nearly 20 years. He started with the business back in May 2019.
Discover everything you need to know about an Estate Plan
Fill in the form to save your spot at our upcoming property webinar.